Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There are beach parking lots (separate parking fee paid directly to parking lots), and metered street parking. We encourage Uber & Lyft transportation, riding bikes, walking and other forms of transportation. Please carpool and always have a designated sober driver.
Ins and Outs into the event?
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs
- NO Refunds or exchanges
What are the ticket tier ranges for the event?
Tickets will scale from $60 - $150 for General Admission
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Refund and Exchanges: There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Event terms are rain or shine.
Artists and venue are subject to change at any time and is not grounds for refunds.
Return Policy: If your event is cancelled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder for any reason at their discretion. Venue and talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund.
TIXR is the exclusive authorized ticket outlet for this event. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Tickets are not redeemable for cash. Purchase must be over the age of 21 and present a valid government ID at entrance. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Phantom PRJKT LLC from any claims or injuries. The Phantom PRJKT LLC reserves the right to deny entry to highly intoxicated ticket holders. Lineup, show times, and event details subject to change. Event is rain or shine. In cases of severe weather conditions of Force Majeure, The Phantom PRJKT LLC shall reschedule or cancel the event. No outside beverages, food, or camelbacks allowed.
What are the event policies?
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
ZERO TOLERANCE We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
- NO Backpacks, large purses, or bags allowed EXCEPT for: YES Small Clutch bags (5.5” x 4.5”) YES Fanny Packs/Waist Packs (5.5” x 4.5”)
- Bad Attitudes (Positive vibes only!)
- Weapons, items that could be used as a weapon, or harmful objects of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, etc)
- Illegal substances (including drugs and drug paraphernalia)
- Selfie sticks, flagpoles or tent poles
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the Event to those 21+)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Stickers or Flyers
- Glass containers, cans, cups, or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards or personal motorized vehicles
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- E-liquid or E-juice of any kind
- Wagons, tents, large umbrellas, or chairs of any kind
- Liquid or powdered makeup, Pacifiers, or Gas Masks
- Pacifiers, masks, gas masks or goggles
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Unauthorized vending/soliciting materials (promotional stickers, flyers, commodities, etc)
- Aerosol or compressed cans containers (including sunscreen)
- Laser Pointers, LED lights and/or Air Horns
- Remote Controlled Vehicles (UAS) or Drones
- No opened over-the-counter medication or eye drops. Prescription must have the prescription/label in your name with you.
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
Smile - Stay Hydrated - Have Fun - Pace Yourself - Take Care of One Another IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
Where does the event take place?
NYE at the Beach – White Party, Orange County’s largest New Years Event takes place at the beach, on the sand ("toes in the sand") inside a state-of-the-art structure with thousands of your closest friends.
The event is located at Huntington State Beach at Pacific Coast Highway and Newland
Is the show on the sand?
Since your toes will be in the sand, shoes are optional. However, for your safety we highly recommend you wear shoes to enter/exit as the area surrounding the venue site is paved. Also, since it's winter in Southern California, the sand will get cold once the sun goes down. We suggest you check the weather and plan accordingly.
- towels, blankets, or rugs